The Detroit Wallpaper Co.
Noh Theater Robe, Atsuita Karaori type, 18th Century
Detroit Institute of Arts
Unknown Japanese Artist
Silk Brocade on rung-dyed silk ground
Founders Society Purchase, Asian Art General Fund, Charles M. Endicott Memorial Fund, Laura H. Murphy Fund, Mary Martin Semmes Fund, L.A. Young Fund, and G. Albert Lyon Foundatoin Fund 1990.33
Murals are 13' wide x 8'-3" tall, printed in 6 panels on our Standard Wallpaper. Pre-trimmed for butt seam installation. Please contact us for custom design, sizing, and material options.
A portion of the proceeds go to support The Detroit Institute of Arts.
Please contact us for custom sizing and material options.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
- Order a sample to ensure color; up to $50 in sample fees may be credited to your full order.
- Produced in the USA on easily strippable wallpaper. Class A safety-rated.
- Our non-toxic water-based inks are safe for anywhere, including nurseries & hospitals.
- Simple to hang! Easy to follow instructions included with your order.
- Want to customize your order? It's way easier and less costly than you may think!
- Email Us or call our design consultants
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm EST
Toll Free (877)544-1054.