The Detroit Wallpaper Co.
Dia de los Muertos - Calaca
Día de los Muertos is our homage to Mexico. The design is based on a graphic representation of a sugar skull, which has traditionally been used to decorate headstones during Mexico's annual celebration of the dead from Nov. 1-2. The Day of the Dead is a way for the living to commune with ancestors who have passed. In this tradition, we offer you a unique way to use this familiar imagery in an attempt to give your walls new life.
Customize color and scale of this product. Commercial grounds & specialty materials also available - click to learn more!
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
- Order a sample to ensure color; up to $50 in sample fees may be credited to your full order.
- Produced in the USA on easily strippable, non-woven matte wallpaper. Class A safety-rated.
- Our non-toxic water-based inks are safe for anywhere, including nurseries & hospitals.
- Simple to hang! Easy to follow instructions included with your order.
- Want to customize your order? It's way easier and less costly than you may think!
- Contact Us or call our design consultants
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm EST
Toll Free (877)544-1054.