The Detroit Wallpaper Co.
Forbidden City - Ming
For hundreds of years, the Forbidden City located in Beijing was the imperial palace for numerous Chinese dynasties. Lavish appointments adorned nearly every square inch of the palace. Our Forbidden City wallpaper pattern highlights an architectural detail from an ornate door located within the palace. As China’s position on the world stage has evolved, the Palace’s ancient architecture has been preserved. Bring an element of antiquity into your modern décor scheme with this versatile pattern.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
- Order a sample to ensure color; up to $50 in sample fees may be credited to your full order.
- Produced in the USA on easily strippable wallpaper. Class A safety-rated.
- Our non-toxic water-based inks are safe for anywhere, including nurseries & hospitals.
- Simple to hang! Easy to follow instructions included with your order.
- Want to customize your order? It's way easier and less costly than you may think!
- Email Us or call our design consultants
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm EST
Toll Free (877)544-1054.