The Detroit Wallpaper Co.
To Dye For - Flamenco
A resist-dyeing technique with roots in both South America and Japan; tie-dye came Stateside and became a visual representation of '60s fashion. While complex coloring has been a hallmark of recent tie-dyed clothing, our Tie-Dye wallpaper design dials back psychedelic palette with a chic, simplified overhaul. This is haute tie-dye, from Detroit with love.
Customize color and scale of this product. Commercial grounds & specialty materials also available - click to learn more!
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
- Order a sample to ensure color; up to $50 in sample fees may be credited to your full order.
- Produced in the USA on easily strippable, non-woven matte wallpaper. Class A safety-rated.
- Our non-toxic water-based inks are safe for anywhere, including nurseries & hospitals.
- Simple to hang! Easy to follow instructions included with your order.
- Want to customize your order? It's way easier and less costly than you may think!
- Contact Us or call our design consultants
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm EST
Toll Free (877)544-1054.