The Detroit Wallpaper Co.
Dotty Wotty - Jellybean
In 1986, Tyree Guyton began transforming his blighted childhood neighborhood in Detroit with art. Vacant lots became his canvas; abandoned homes were embellished with a vibrant, colorful palette, rising above Heidelberg St. as enormous sculptures. With continued community support, the Heidelberg Project incorporated and eventually become a non-profit, continuing the mission of transforming neighborhoods through art. A portion of proceeds from the Heidelberg Project Wallpaper Collection directly benefit the Heidelberg foundation, funding art outreach and various creative programming. Reinterpreting the works of Tyree at the Heidelberg Project as wallpaper patterns has been an exciting process for us, and we hope you enjoy the energy and creativity that was inspired by this beguiling arts district in Detroit.
For more info about The Heidelberg Project, click HERE.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
- Order a sample to ensure color; up to $50 in sample fees may be credited to your full order.
- Produced in the USA on easily strippable, non-woven matte wallpaper. Class A safety-rated.
- Our non-toxic water-based inks are safe for anywhere, including nurseries & hospitals.
- Simple to hang! Easy to follow instructions included with your order.
- Want to customize your order? It's way easier and less costly than you may think!
- Contact Us or call our design consultants
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm EST
Toll Free (877)544-1054.